I have not posted since February so I have a little catching up to do. I will have to give our families cliff notes of the past 9 months.
 |
| Easter Egg Hunt with Carolina Cousins |
 |
| Masen and Alex (Molly and Lia in the background) |
| | |  |
| Lia loves to suck her thumb- with anything! | |
|
| | |
| | | My personal favorites included: diapers, my g's, & a noodle! |
 |
| Masen |
 |
| Lia and Mommy |
 |
| Madylen (Photo Shoot with Tina Wrona May 2010) |
 |
| Lia Turned 1! |
|
 |
| Cousin Time! Inside and Out |
 |
| Amelia 13 months |
 |
| Madylen the Birthday Diva turns 4! |
 |
| Nothing says turning 6 like a boy and his frog! |
 |
| Can you believe I just turned 4! Me neither. |
|
 |
| My Awesome Sister flew us out to Utah in July! |
|
 |
| I got to meet my new nephew Cole (Kammon and Jordan's little guy) |
 |
| Slip n' slides + cousins = SUMMER! |
 |
| Lia likes Llamas! |
 |
| Look at all those beautiful girls! Utah 2010! |
Our Spring and Summer flew by in a flash, but we made so many memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment